Friday, August 30, 2013

Liebe - Beautiful ceramic store in Copenhagen

This past weekend I went to Copenhagen as part of a brainstorming group for The Hive blogging conference, and because of that  I didn't have much time to wander around. I arrived on friday and met (straight  from the airport) with my friend Puk who took me on a quick tour of the nice shops in the city.

We visited a lot of the popular stores, but Liebe was my favorite, by far. This store has all the type of things I really like or that I'm drawn to like; ceramics, jewelry, papers, even washi-tape. Beautiful colors and great designs.  Apart from their own work, they also sell brands like Lucky Boy Sunday and Rie Elise Larsen.






Liebe                                                                                                            Mon-Fri 10-18
Kompagnistraede 23                                                                                     Sat 10-16
1208 Copenhagen
Denmark

I hope you liked this store as much as I did!
Have a great weekend!
Giova.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I liked Liebe almost as much as you did! It's such a cute store with so many nice things that would make perfect gifts (for yourself hihi). I'm also sharing one of my favorite Copenhagen shops today: a happy coincidence ;) Enjoy your weekend, Giova!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love happy coincidences! I also liked Stilleben, but not as much as this one. It is a good thing we liked 2 different ones, otherwise it would have been a very, very happy coincidence ;)

      Delete
  2. What a cute store! I'd love to visit one day. And also, I think it's awesome that you're on the brainstorming committee for The Hive. They're lucky to have your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Joy! They also have a web shop just in case ;)

      Delete
  3. Me encanta!!!! y esos pajaritos son divinitos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, a mi tambien me gustaron, para la proxima sera!

      Delete
  4. Ben er vorig zomer geweest, geweldige winkel, en leuke eigenaresse.
    Zeker een bezoek waard!
    Fijn weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it was worth the visit, in my opinion it really stands out from all the others.
      And I was in such a hurry that I forgot the very nice person who was there if she was the owner, probably she was since she let me take pictures :)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely shop! I like the black and white cups with text a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...