Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Muskhane Store


For our very first guest post I'm really happy to introduce you to my blogging friend Judith, who is here today all the way from her cool studio near Paris, sharing her wonderful photos with us. 

Sometimes you see a lovely design that reminds you of someone else. That happened to me last week when I was in Paris on my way to the Maison d'Anna G pop up store. I passed by this amazing shop window of Muskhane and then it hit me: the buntings! the craft! the colors! Totally One Bunting Away style. So that's why I'm very glad that she lets me share some of my photos with you today!





Muskhane is a unique shop founded by a French couple living in Nepal. They are passionate about travel and inspired by the culture & arts of the Himalayas. Thierry and Valérie wanted to create a connection between the Nepalese artisans and the rest of the world. 

In their (fair & responsible trade!) shop in Paris they sell lots of products for the home in felted wool: rugs & cushions, containers & baskets, educational & whimsical objets. And also warm sweaters & accessories in fine cashmere knit. All in a large variety of colors. 

"Muskhane" means smile in Nepalese. This beautiful wintery shop window definitely made me smile. I hope it will do the same for you!

Muskhane /// 3 Rue Pastourelle /// 75003 Paris - France /// +33 (0)1 42 71 07 00

Thank you so much Judith for such a nice post. I can't wait to visit this store really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...